We’re thrilled to be reopening again and to see all of our clients after so long!
In order to continue provide the best possible services for our clients, we need to ensure we follow the correct new procedures and guidelines. Given this, we invite all clients to familiarise themselves with the below points before arriving for their next appointment with us.
To provide (more than ever before!) deserved ‘me time’ respite for you all, we’ll all need to participate to ensure the new procedures and guidelines are carried out as smoothly and easily as possible.
What you need to know prior to your appointment:
- Please bring a face covering with elastic hooked behind your ears. This MUST be worn for the duration of your visit at the salon.
- Please arrive just in time for your scheduled appointment. Early arrivals may be asked to wait outside and late arrivals may unfortunately not be able to go ahead.
- Please phone/email/book online to make your appointment. No walk-in appointments available.
- Please avoid bringing unnecessary items such as large bags, shopping, coats/umbrellas unless absolutely necessary.
- Please come alone and do not bring guests, family members or pets with you unless you have a carer or partner helping with health and mobility issues or have a guide dog.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided, before and after your visit.
- Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough? Do you have a high temperature? Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell? If yes to any of these symptoms, however mild, you must stay at home and reschedule your appointment. (Gov. guidelines)
- To protect you, your fellow guests and our team we reserve the right to reschedule any person attending with symptoms. Please notify us in advance and we’ll do our best to find you a new appointment as soon as possible.
What we’ve changed within the salon:
- We will require a little longer turnaround time in-between clients to ensure a full sanitation of the room/equipment.
- Slightly reduced opening hours from 10am-6:30pm to accommodate changes with Hampstead tube station.
- Staggered appointment times to avoid (where possible) clients arriving/departing at the same time.
- We will be asking for contactless card payment where possible to avoid cash handling. We recommend downloading and setting up Apple Pay or Google Pay beforehand on your phone which will negate the need to touch the terminals.
Refreshments – Magazines
The government guidelines dictate that we are unable to provide magazine or hot drinks.
Bookings, Payments and Rebookings
We ask all clients to pay for their appointments using contactless or Apple Pay/Google Pay. When it comes to rebooking your next appointment, we will process this as quickly as we can to avoid unnecessary lingering within the salon and to ensure we maintain 1m+ social distancing at all times.
Thank you for your continued support this far. We’re so excited to see you soon and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Laura & the team
French & Corry